Dialysis Nurse Manager
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
- Exciting opportunity for a Dialysis Nurse Manager with a nationwide, non-profit dialysis company
- The nurse manager is responsible for overseeing the management of the dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing personnel
- 10-station clinic in Fort Bragg, CA serves a small community along the northern California coastline
- MWF shifts; 30-40 hours per week
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
- Dialysis experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel