Dialysis Nurse Manager
- Exciting opportunity for a Nurse Manager with a nationwide, non-profit dialysis company in Indiana, PA
- The Nurse Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of the dialysis facility and supervision of all nursing personnel in order to ensure safe, efficient dialysis treatment for all patients.
- 22-station clinic
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits plus relocation assistance!
- PA RN license or ability to obtain PA RN license
- Previous dialysis experience preferred
- Strong management skills required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Pennsylvania but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel