Dialysis Nurse Manager
New York, NY 10016
- Opportunity for a Nurse Manager with a growing dialysis company in New York, NY
- Will manage all aspects of Acute and Chronic Dialysis programs, facility operations, standards of care, and patient and staff satisfaction
Strong dialysis management experience required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- NY RN license or ability to obtain NY RN license
- Minimum of 5 years nursing experience in chronic and acute dialysis
- Nurse management experience in chronic and acute dialysis settings
- BSN required
- Nursing Certification in Nephrology preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel