Dialysis Nurse Manager
Port Orchard, WA
- A New Opportunity with a Regional Dialysis Company in the Pacific Northwest for a Clinical Nurse Manager
- Fulltime, permanent position to provide oversight of a chronic, outpatient unit
- Smaller sized facility - 11 stations and 50 patients
- Does not require previous leadership experience - could be a great next step for a strong charge nurse to advance their career
- Must have strong communication and leadership skills
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental and 401K
- Washington RN license or ability to get Washington RN license by endorsement
- Experience working in with dialysis patients
- Does not require previous management experience - could be a great next step for a strong charge nurse to advance their career
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Washington but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Call 888-387-3625 and ask about travel to be connected to a Travel Recruitment Specialist.