Dialysis Nurse Manager
Sacramento, CA 95823
- Exciting opportunity for a Dialysis Nurse Manager with a nationwide, non-profit dialysis company in Sacramento, CA
- The nurse manager is responsible for overseeing the management of the dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing personnel
- 21 stations
- Clinic operates six days per week
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing Program
- Twelve months clinical nursing experience required
- Six months experience in dialysis is required, twelve months preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel