Dialysis Social Worker
Jacksonville, FL 32099
- Opportunity for a Dialysis Social Worker with a non-profit dialysis company in Jacksonville, FL
- The Dialysis Social Worker is responsible for assessing the needs of hemodialysis, home, and pre-ESRD patients; counseling patients and their families on ESRD related issues including psycho social, financial, and transportation needs
- 100 patients
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- Masters Degree from an accredited Social Work Program
- Must be Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Experience in a dialysis setting preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Florida but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel