Dialysis Social Worker
Yuba City, CA 95991
- Opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a dialysis company in Yuba City, CA
- The Dialysis Social Worker is responsible for assessing the needs of hemodialysis, home, and pre-ESRD patients; counseling patients and their families on ESRD related issues including psycho social, financial, and transportation needs
- Four 10-hour or five 8-hour shifts per week
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- LCSW or MSW from an accredited school of social work
- Current CA state license required
- Dialysis or adult health care experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel