Equipment Technical Manager
Albany, GA 31701
- Opportunity for a Dialysis Equipment Technical Manager with a non-profit dialysis company in Albany, GA
- The Equipment Technical Manager coordinates technical and building services at the dialysis clinic
- Responsible for training of all technical staff in the proper use and maintenance of equipment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- Associate's degree or biomedical applications or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- One year related experience and/or training
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Georgia but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel