Equipment Technical Manager
Farmington, CT 06032
- Opportunity for a Dialysis Equipment Technical Manager with a non-profit dialysis company in Farmington, CT
- The Equipment Technical Manager coordinates technical and building services at the dialysis clinic
- Responsible for training of all technical staff in the proper use and maintenance of equipment
- Fresenius machines 2008K and Blue Star, plus NxStage equipment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- Associate's degree in biomedical applications or similar degree preferred
- One year related experience in dialysis or biomedical equipment maintenance and repair
- Managerial or supervisory experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Connecticut but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel