Fort Worth, TX
- Exciting opportunity to step into a leadership role in Northern Fort Worth, TX
- Large dialysis clinic, chronic outpatient facility with 30 stations
- Approximately 150 patients
- Running 6 days a week
- Scheduled to work Monday to Friday. 9 to 5
- Looking for an individual with healthcare operations-level experience; dialysis strongly preferred
- Either an MBA or an RN Manager can be considered
- Competitive salary will be based on experience and education
- Great benefit package includes bonus potential
- Strong operations-leader required
- MBA or RN considered
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel