Home Hemo RN
- Opportunity for a Home Hemo RN with a mid-sized dialysis company in York, PA
- The Home Hemo RN collaborates with other personnel to set up individualized care plans, educate patients on performing their own dialysis at home, and ensure that their ongoing treatment stays on track
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- PA RN license or ability to obtain PA RN license
- Previous home hemodialysis nursing experience preferred
- Willing to train an RN with 4 to 5 years of peritoneal dialysis experience
- NxStage experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Pennsylvania but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel