Home Program Nurse Manager
Sacramento, CA 95816
- Exciting opportunity for a Home Program Nurse Manager with a non-profit dialysis company in Sacramento, CA
The company is launching a transitional care program and looking for someone with great interpersonal skills and the drive to build a strong program
- The Dialysis Home Program Nurse Manager coordinates the administrative and clinical aspects of the Home Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Training Program
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
- One to two years’ relevant experience in PD/Home Therapies required
At least one year of supervisory experience required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel