Home Program RN
Corbin, KY 40701
- Exciting opportunity for a Home Program RN with a non-profit dialysis company in Corbin, KY
- The Home Program RN implements home hemo dialysis and peritoneal dialysis training for patients
- Will also assist the Dialysis Nurse Manager with the ongoing development of the home training program
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- KY RN license or ability to obtain KY RN license
- At least 12 months' dialysis nursing experience
- At least 3 months' experience in home hemo dialysis or peritoneal dialysis modalities
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Kentucky but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel