Home Therapies Administrator
Fort Worth, TX
- Exciting opportunity for a Home Therapies Administrator with a mid-sized dialysis company in Fort Worth, TX
Responsible for coordinating the administrative and clinical aspects of the Home Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis program, as well as training patients and caregivers to perform peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis safely at home
Large program with 123 current patients (112 PD, 11 Home Hemo)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits plus bonus potential!
- TX RN license or ability to obtain TX RN license
- At least 1 year of dialysis management experience
- At least 2 years of home training experience in either PD or Home Hemo preferred
- Seeking a strong leader with strong interpersonal skills
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel