Home Therapy Clinical Coordinator
San Antonio, TX 78207
- Exciting opportunity for a Home Therapy Clinical Coordinator with a growing dialysis company in San Antonio, TX
Responsible for assisting with management and operation of the Home Therapies program
The Home Therapy Clinical Coordinator trains patients and caregivers to perform peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis safely at home
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
- TX RN license or ability to obtain TX RN license
- At least one year of dialysis nursing experience
- At least three months of peritoneal/home hemodialysis experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel