Home Therapy Coordinator
New York, NY 10025
- Exciting opportunity for a Home Therapy Coordinator with a growing dialysis company in New York City
Responsible for coordinating the administrative and clinical aspects of the Home Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis program
The Home Therapy Coordinator trains patients and caregivers to perform peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis safely at home
- Typically Monday through Friday, but must be flexible to meet patient needs for training
- PD/Home Hemo experience not required
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
- NY RN license or ability to obtain NY RN license
- At least one year of in-center dialysis experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel