LPN Intake Coordinator
Miami, FL 33169
- Exciting opportunity for an LPN Intake Coordinator with a small dialysis company in Miami Gardens, Florida
- Responsible for coordinating in-take of patients into the program and scheduling staff for treatment at patient location
- Oversees other administrative duties as directed and acts as LPN when covering assigned patients under the direction of the Nurses and Manager
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- Completion from an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse program
- Current FL LPN license and CPR certification
- Must complete the Home Program’s orientation and training program
- Previous experience scheduling patients and caregivers in a busy clinical setting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a dialysis setting
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Florida but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel