Nephrology Clinical Specialist
Carmel, IN 46032
- Opportunity for a Nephrology Clinical Specialist with a growing dialysis company in Carmel, IN
Responsibilities include teaching/training RNs on NxStage machines, quality assessment and improvement, in-services, and training on company policy/procedures
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Position requires overnight travel throughout Indiana
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- IN RN license or ability to obtain IN RN license
- BSN required; MSN preferred
- At least 5 years clinical hemodialysis nursing experience
- Teaching/training experience
- Experience with NxStage machines
- Overnight travel required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Indiana but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel