Nephrology Clinical Specialist
San Antonio , TX 78201
- Opportunity for a Nephrology Clinical Specialist in San Antonio, TX
- The Nephrology Clinical Specialist is an educator, providing technical training, blood in-servicing, CQI training, and efficient service and support to clients
- Responsible for maintaining clinics 4 to 5 hours from San Antonio
- Position requires overnight travel an average of three nights per week
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- Must be an RN or Dietician with 3 to 5 years' related experience
- Experience in a dialysis setting preferred
- Prior experience as an educator/trainer desired
- Certification in nephrology preferred
- Must have valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel