Nocturnal Dialysis Nurse
Kansas City, MO
- Nonprofit Company looking for a Nocturnal Dialysis RN in Kansas City, MO
- Nocturnal Dialysis is much calmer environment as the patients are sleeping and dialyzed at a much slower rate
- Hours are 5 pm to 5 am Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Competitive hourly rate plus a $3/hour differential for working nights
- Great benefits including medical/dental and 401K with match
Current Missouri RN license or ability to obtain Missouri RN license
1 year working in dialysis
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Missouri but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel