Kansas City , MO | Full Time
- Nocturnal RN position available with a Nonprofit Company
- Nocturnal Dialysis is much calmer environment as the patients are sleeping and dialyized at a much slower rate
- Schedule would be 5 PM to 5 AM Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday - Overnight.
- Competitive Compensation - hourly position based on education and experience; PLUS a $3/hour differential for working overnight
- Excellent benefits as well
Current Missouri RN license or ability to obtain Missouri RN license.
- Experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
Nocturnal Experience preferred but not required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Missouri but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel