Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Opportunity for a Nurse Administrator with a dialysis company in New City, NY
- The Nurse Administrator coordinates and manages the clinical and other unit activities in the Dialysis Center in order to provide quality patient care
- Must take 24-hour responsibility and accountability for the dialysis center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- NY RN license or ability to obtain NY RN license
- BSN preferred
- 3 years of experience working in a renal care setting with clinical and leadership experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel