Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
- Opportunity for a Nurse Manager with a non-profit, mid-size dialysis company
- Chronic, outpatient unit with 19 stations
- Responsible for overseeing the management of the dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing personnel in order to ensure a safe, efficient dialysis treatment for all patients
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
- Bonus eligible
- NYS RN license or ability to obtain NYS RN license
- At least 12 months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel