Burlington, VT 05401
- Exciting opportunity for a Dialysis Nurse Manager with a university-based dialysis facility in Burlington, VT
- The Nurse Manager provides leadership, consultation and collaboration in a dynamic, multidisciplinary teaching environment; plans for, leads, and coordinates the provision of quality care; facilitates the procurement of appropriate supplies/equipment; and provides for adequate numbers and mix of staff to deliver nursing care.
- Will be responsible for managing five in-center hemodialysis units and one home dialysis program
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- VT RN license or ability to obtain VT RN license
- Must have or be willing to obtain BSN
- Master's Degree preferred, preferably in nursing management or a related health field
- Minimum of three years nursing experience
- Previous healthcare leadership experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Vermont but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel