Fort Oglethorpe, GA
- Looking for a clinic manager in a chronic, outpatient facility
- 17 stations - Monday to Saturday operation
- Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of the dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing personnel in order to ensure a safe, efficient dialysis treatment for all patients.
- Five Star Rated Facility!
- Competitive compensation based on experience with bonus potential based on unit performance
- Excellent medical/dental benefits, 401K - even a $25/month compensation for manager's personal cell phones!
- Leadership experience not required - great opportunity for a strong charge RN to advance their career
- GA RN license or ability to obtain GA RN license
- Experience working in dialysis
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Georgia but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel