- Looking for a clinic manager and administrator
- Over two programs, one in a sub-acute setting that takes place in nursing homes and rehab centers, the other is a home-assist program
- Manager is responsible for management of the programs - scheduling, training, and on-site visits in order to ensure a safe, efficient dialysis treatment for all patients
- Could also be asked, on occasion, to do direct patient care
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Excellent medical/dental benefits, 401K
- FL RN license or ability to obtain FLRN license
- Experience working in dialysis
- Leadership experience strongly preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Florida but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel