PD & Home Hemo RN
Ukiah, CA 95482
- Opportunity for a PD/Home Hemo RN with a non-profit dialysis company in Ukiah, CA
- Peritoneal Dialysis and Home Hemo Dialysis RNs are educators, working with patients and families, teaching them how to perform dialysis on themselves at home, reducing clinic visits and increasing independence
The clinic currently has 2 Home Hemo and 11 PD patients
Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits plus possible relocation assistance
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
At least 12 months clinical experience
At least 3 months of home hemo or peritoneal dialysis experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel