PD Dialysis Coordinator
Miami, FL | Full Time
- Join a growing Home Therapy program in the Miami
- Has a role in managing staff and operations for an outpatient dialysis facility
- Will oversee training, education and home support needed for patients to receive staff assisted dialysis safely in their homes
- Works collaboratively with team members, participates in program development and is on-call
- Manages RN, LPN, PCT, Social Worker and Dietitian positions.
- Competitive compensation
- Midsize dialysis company - opportunities for future growth as well
- Florida RN license or ability to obtain FL RN license
- Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Florida but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel