PD Dialysis Nurse
Lubbock , TX | Full Time
- Join a growing Home Therapy program in Lubbock TX as a Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse!
- Work one-on-one with patients and their families as an educator, instructing them how to perform their dialysis treatments at home for improved results and independence
- Great schedule - work Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30; no weekends, no on-call
- Competitive compensation and great benefits including 401K
- Midsize dialysis company - opportunities for future growth as well
- TX RN license or ability to obtain TX RN license
- Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) experience strongly preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel