PD/Home Hemo RN
East Setauket, NY 11733
- Opportunity for a PD/Home Hemo RN with a non-profit dialysis company
- The PD/Home Hemo RN educates and cares for home hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients and assists in the ongoing development of the local home training program
- Willing to train in PD and Home Hemo modalities
- Rotating schedule
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- NY RN license or ability to obtain NY RN license
- At least 12 months clinical nursing experience
- PD/Home Hemodialysis experience NOT required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel