PD/Home Hemo RN
- Opportunity for a PD/Home Hemo RN with a mid-sized dialysis company in Gallup, NM
- The PD/Home Hemo RN collaborates with other personnel to set up individualized care plans, educate patients on performing their own dialysis at home, and ensure that their ongoing treatment stays on track
- Mon-Fri, 8 AM to 5 PM, plus rotating on-call after hours, weekends, and holidays
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- NM RN license or ability to obtain NM RN license
- At least one year of nursing experience (preferably med-surg, ER, telemetry, or critical care)
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New Mexico but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel