PD Nurse Manager
Somerville, MA 02145
- Exciting opportunity for a Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Manager with a non-profit dialysis company in Somerville, MA
- The PD Nurse Manager will coordinate the administrative and clinical aspects of the Home PD Program, including the supervision of all nursing personnel in order to ensure safe, efficient dialysis treatment
Large and growing home program of 65 patients; Monday-Friday operation with rotating on call during evenings and weekends
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- MA RN license or ability to obtain MA RN license
- At least one year of experience in PD/Home Therapies
Supervisory experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Massachusetts but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel