- Opportunity for a Peritoneal Dialysis RN with a small dialysis company in Bethlehem, Georgia
- The PD RN will oversee training, education and home support needed for patients to receive staff-assisted dialysis safely in their home
- Will be required to rotate between PD and Chronic as needed
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Must have recent PD experience in an outpatient setting
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- GA RN license or ability to obtain GA RN license
- Recent peritoneal dialysis experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Georgia but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel