Bremerton, WA 98310
- Opportunity for a Peritoneal Dialysis RN in Bremerton, WA with a regional dialysis company
- PD RNs are educators to provide training to patients/caregivers for improved outcomes and increased independence
- Great schedule - Mostly Monday through Friday shifts
- Rotating on-call after hours/weekends with 2 other PD RNs
- Competitive compensation based on experience and great benefits!
- WA RN license or ability to obtain WA RN license
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school
- Peritoneal Dialysis nursing experience required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Washington State but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel