- Opportunity for a Peritoneal Dialysis RN with a growing dialysis company in Houston, TX
- The PD RN will oversee training, education and home support needed for patients to receive staff-assisted dialysis safely in their homes
- Rotating schedule
- Must have previous PD experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- TX RN license or ability to obtain TX RN license
- Minimum of six months peritoneal dialysis experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel