McDonough, GA 30253
- Opportunity for a Peritoneal Dialysis RN with a small dialysis company in McDonough, Georgia
- The PD RN is responsible for the care of chronic dialysis patients as well as educating patients on performing their own dialysis at home and ensuring that their treatment stays on track
- Must have recent PD experience in an outpatient setting
- Schedule is 4:00AM until about 3:30PM
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- GA RN license or ability to obtain GA RN license
- At least one to two years of recent peritoneal dialysis experience
- Associate degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma; BSN preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Georgia but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel