San Jose, CA
- A mid-sized dialysis company looking for a PD and HHD RN in San Jose
- Peritoneal Dialysis and Home Therapy Dialysis RNs are educators, working with patients and families, teaching them how to perform dialysis on themselves at home, reducing clinic visits and increasing independence
- Great Schedule! Monday to Friday, 8 to 4
- Willing to Train an Acute or Chronic Dialysis RN into PD and HHD
- Excellent benefits, including a great package in terms of medical/dental care 403B (similar to a 401k) with a company match.
- CA RN license or ability to CA RN license
- Experience working with ESRD patients
- Willing to train in PD/HHD!
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel