Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
- Opportunity for a PDRN with a non-profit, mid-size dialysis company
- PDRNs are patient educators. You would be working closely with patients and their caregivers
- Responsibilities include educating your patients on how to do their own dialysis from their homes, and ensuring their ongoing treatment stays on track.
- Home therapy patients have been shown to have great outcomes and increased independence
- Great Schedule! Hours would be Monday throught Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (approx.)
- Competitive hourly rate based on education and experience
- NYS RN license or ability to obtain NYS RN license
- At least 12 months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel