Brooklyn, NY 11204
- Exciting opportunity for a Regional Director with a growing dialysis company based in Brooklyn, NY
- Will oversee business and clinical operations to ensure appropriate quality, treatment, compliance and financial operations of site dialysis programs
- Responsibilities include compliance, billing, inventory, census, employee relations and infection control
- Approximately 50 percent travel throughout New York State is required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred
- Ten years management experience in a Renal Dialysis program
- Must be willing to travel the entire state as needed
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel