Remote Social Worker
- Opportunity for a Remote Licensed Clinical Social Worker with an independent dialysis company based in Pickneyville, IL
- The Renal Social Worker is responsible for assessing the needs of hemodialysis, home, and pre-ESRD patients; counseling patients and their families on ESRD related issues including psycho social, financial, and transportation needs
- Virtual position utilizing Facetime/Skype to interact with patients
- Approximately 20 hours per week
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- LCSW or MSW from an accredited school of social work
- Current IL state license required
- Dialysis experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Illinois but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel