Falls Church, VA 22042
- Opportunity for a Renal Dietician with a dialysis company in Falls Church and Mount Vernon, VA
- The Renal Dietitian is responsible for providing medical nutrition therapy to renal care patients and promoting healthy eating habits to prevent and treat renal disease
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Excellent benefits!
- Bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition, dietetics, food service systems management, and other health-related courses
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Licensed in Nutrition/Dietetics as required by the state of VA
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a hospital or dialysis facility
- Previous dialysis experience required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Virginia but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel