Renal Nurse Supervisor
Montpelier, VT 05602
- Exciting opportunity for a Dialysis Nurse Supervisor with a university-based dialysis facility in Berlin, VT
- The Renal Nurse Supervisor provides support to the Nurse Manager and Director of Renal Services; responsible for day-to-day leadership and direction to clinical staff, ensuring an adequate staffing plan, facilitating team building, etc.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- VT RN license or ability to obtain VT RN license
- Previous dialysis nursing experience
- Previous healthcare leadership experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Vermont but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel