Denver, CO 80203
- Exciting opportunity for a Therapy Specialist in Denver, CO
- The Therapy Specialist role combines clinical education and sales to strengthen and expand business with current customers
- Responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with accounts, connecting with key stakeholders, and acting as a clinical consultant to assist in the development and implementation of new renal replacement therapy programs.
- Approximately 70 percent travel required
- Willing to train on NxStage machines
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- BSN required
- Clinical education and sales experience
- 3-5 years critical care experience
- CRRT experience required
- NxStage and Baxter experience preferred
- Will be required to travel approximately 70 percent of the time
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Colorado but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel