Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
- Opportunity for a Transition Coordinator with a non-profit, mid-size dialysis company
- This position provides a holistic approach to ESRC, working with patients in high-risk groups (Chronically ill, elderly, etc)
- Provides education to patients and families to help develop knowledge, skills to prevent or slow kidney decline
- Provides comprehensive in-hospital, in-center and home follow up for patients
- Empahsis on early identification and education to ensure good long term results.
- Must speak Chinese
- Great Schedule! Hours would be Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (approx.)
- Competitive hourly rate based on education and experience
- NYS RN license or ability to obtain NYS RN license
- At least 2 years experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
- Ability to speak Chinese
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel