Dialysis Staff Educator
Milpitas, CA 95035
- Exciting opportunity for a Dialysis Staff Educator with a non-profit dialysis company in Milpitas, CA
- The Dialysis Staff Educator is responsible for training new staff on dialysis process (onsite and virtual)
- Approximately 5-10 percent travel required
- Also responsible for administering the Covid-19 vaccine to employees and patients
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Excellent benefits plus bonus potential!
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
- BSN required (Master's degree in nursing or related field preferred)
- Five years of experience as a Nephrology Nurse with dialysis experience required; a combination of in-center, and/or acute, hemodialysis required
- CNN/CDN Certification required or within 12 months of hire
- Experience in teaching the adult learner
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel