Dawson, GA 39842
- Exciting opportunity for a Nurse Manager with a non-profit dialysis company in Dawson, GA
- The Nurse Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of the dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing personnel in order to ensure a safe, efficient dialysis treatment for all patients
- 22-station facility
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- GA RN license or ability to obtain GA RN license
- Twelve months clinical nursing experience
- Six months dialysis experience required, twelve months preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Georgia but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel